Cadenzis advises organisations and fulfills interim management and program management roles. We can provide management expertise to help you to improve organisations, help with change and manage new solutions and concepts from inception to operation.
A hands-on toolbox is used to support organisations with change. In our approach we focus on the business value for your organisation and have an eye on people, processes and technology and help you through each phase of change.
- When you need temporary expertise and management skills
- Or you need help with change in the organisation
- As a reference: The integration of the IT departments after two globally operating companies merged
- When you need expertise to manage a program or project portfolio
- Building up teams, stakeholder management and business alignment are key elements in the journey
- Agile (eg. SAFe®) as well as tried-and-tested methods are part of the toolbox
- As a reference: Manage the internal and client IT project portfolio at a global BPO in contact centers
- When you need an outside opinion or advice
- With a pragmatic approach
- As a reference: Investigation of the root causes of work pressure within a telecom operator
Change and improvement go hand in hand. Consulting and management skills are capabilities to analyse why and where change is needed, what the benefits are and how it can be done. Agile program and project management expertise are skills on how to effectively manage change and improvement and get there where you want to be.
This requires an integral vision on market developments, society, innovation, how you run your business and use technology. And how to coach people who work together in order to induce change within the organisation.
- Contact centers
- Education & e-learning